[All] Fwd: Welcome to Simplemachines Italy R&D Lists

Sergio Sorrenti sergio at simplemachines.it
Wed Sep 5 20:37:14 CEST 2018

Dear new List-member,

we give you a warm welcome to discuss with us
the flux of development, research, documentation
and all is related to our activity in the two projects
that we are sustaining from many years now.

Sagittarius and Nwiw.

Sagitrtarius is a smart city metaprojects, owever many of its
sub-projects may be stand alone and generic enough
to be used in non smart-city related context.

Sagittarius is focused with its 7 sub projects and the sub-sub
projects of the same mostly but not totally about our IoT
technology.

Nwiw is a virtual city meta-project, with a so innovative
sub-projects to require a decade or more of development
or wait that the technologies involved
will flourish in the FOSS domain to be integrated.

It is all about Religion, Art & Science.
AI, VR protocols, Cryptocurrency, a Software & Hardware
License with a GPL core...

we have 3 lists active at the moment:

-->  all at lists.simplemachines.it - Generic for all the rest

-->  dev at lists.simplemachines.it - for Software Development

-->  devhw at lists.simplemachines.it - For Hardware Development

Welcome!

Cheers,

Sergio

--
Sergio Sorrenti - A.P.S. Simplemachines - S. Design President
e-Mails: (dev): sergio at simplemachines.it | Friends: ser at gio.移动