[All] The philosophy behind the names we use 2002-2018 - long post with all.txt -

Sergio Sorrenti sergio at simplemachines.it
Thu Sep 6 12:46:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

The following post state what's behind our naming scheme.

Warning, all this long text may induce some form of amnesia.

If you do not understand this, don't worry at all is normal :)

In short, Keep it simple, is the best way.

--

Who, What and why (not when) we are here in 2,408 words (88% probable :D
The flux of information in Cosmos is spotted trough gravity. Galaxy Cores,

Time ends and originates in the same singularity(for the point of view of
a galaxy core). This dot that we call big bang is the other side of
same singularity at the end (probably at the center of a galactic core
construct) is the white hole,
so observing this construct we can assume that we have many galaxy cores
as Kerr Black holes, but only 1 white hole which explodes for all cores
at time zero, position zero (since of time reset) of spacetime.

Pls meditate of what is the time outside event horizon for a Kerr BH,
time is current at the event horizon or already a bit accelerated
as can be seen in the movie interstellar for the planets orbiting the BH,
but this relativistic effect doesn't end to this, the time outside the BH
advance to the end approximating singularity.
So keep for now the construct BH + White hole as 1 whole thing,
or even more, the central nucleus, managing 400 billion stars of a galaxy.

Why all them dance and point to the core?

Now imagine the other face of the BH, the white hole
is the exact opposite. So its rule in the time is opposite too.
Maybe the function of a galaxy core is to concentrate all Information
in the time, while the opposite side it projects all in the time
Having a particular status inside not defined and not understandable
for now. Who knows?

Nikodem Poplawski theorized in math there is a wormhole opened for the
torsion at the singularity (singularity missing?!?).

There are two probable errors,

he states that this wormhole conduct to another point of spacetime,
that is true but he says the big bang happen on another universe.

The reason why he is wrong is that the white hole is the exact opposite.
So if for a black hole the time outside go to the end at the singularity,

immediately after the singularity, the time should start at the time
and position zero of spacetime.

This can somehow connect all the galactic cores to 1 single white hole
as well as the same singularity.

Torsion open the wormhole, but I think singularity (not accepted from

prof. Nikodem even go to other places, not in the space-time,

maybe where time is not totally there, but there or where it conduct

there is the beginning of this conceptual apple of time.

Why we are Here (a bit less science and more religious but integrable)
So if this is a circle of time where all start? Where this apple of time
begin? And this has a petiole to a Tree? Or there is any forest outside?
It starts in higher dimensions outside the time, where time as well entropy
does not exist.

I start with Man definition as Unperfect Mind in Evolution.
There is a story, where we did a wrong, not as Apes-Man as we are now,
not by the evolved aliens but much much more. Where we could take this apple
of time and eat it.

Then Good lunch. At the Question "you want to be God or you want to be man?"
we give the wrong answer and that is.

We know also from religion and maybe in future from another story,
that there is one man who was returned there giving a different answer
(the opposite) that makes him not committing this wrong in the facts
or removing this wrong.

He answered Man and not God. Why this is done is too big and is missing
on our imagination, like Trinity, but we will see the effects.

He will try to help the others. He did already somehow in the prophecy,
and they are immutable. If you have traces of them in your mind,
then this is because they still exist and nothing is changed.

 From a man point of view is simple, he gave the answer man as a decision
made with humility, a decision made where this man was unaware of the
context and sincere, maybe assisting only.

Probably if we have a soul (considering spiritual world use entanglement
and/or gravity transduced or not) then this grew up or get down in levels
since the way out to return from where we came.

Maybe as 1 thing and even go beyond, 1 thing who differed the first managing
myriad of different experiences. This fear someone, be integrated into higher
minds but somehow all this already happened in past as in future.

Is probably lack of vision that produces such fear.
So we may think that things are different to reduce such fear,
see only what we have under the nose, or understand.

The fear can be removed with 1 sentence:

The mind is everything 1 single thing, of course
with a myriad of sub-instances, in the time as we are experiencing,
beyond it and more. So is already set in this way and in the higher dimension
this is easily viewable, to bottom dimension but not the contrary.

So there is no loss of freedom, where you are in the time,
even if construct exist that collect all this in 1 thing.
For their dimension, you already existed and did all that you have to do,
but not for you. So Destiny is highly relativistic to the observer,
and the dimension that the observer have of existence.

So all we are childs of the time,
till the time arrive for the integration probably.

With all this power even a single modified instance (a mosquito),
can change all. So who is all like to play with the weakest forces,
and the opposite, who is half and related to the earth only like
to play with all world power.

Still related to the center of the galaxy,

What about the civilization that built a hammer found fossil inside
a stone on the earth manufactured with a wood grew 450 million years ago?
Probably in Cycles, civilizations if go beyond some critical points
and learn the game, (rule of Saturn and Half of the Moon-theia up their
heads) at some point progressing migrate to the center.

Since Hal of the moon and Saturn are opposing this progress,
and this is already told from David Ike who has made a path
totally different from who write, maybe with a new age mechanics,
but two men with a different path are saying

What do you think first stars formed does, as soon as they spike up?
They all prey, watch and dance to the center.

So for now, this is the way, upgrade in spirit as in civilization both
will lead us the way to the way out.
Satisfied?
Not yet?!? :)

About what is more than a Man in a bottle in the Big Sea
Not only unperfect creature is being created.
You can call by old names or new names this does not change the status.
The maximum is an entity associated with love.
Why?
Since in a frame of Chaos where information is unlikely to exist, only Love
can trap and wall information into, all descend from that.

So the question is want this entity us in Freedom?

The big answer is Yes.

Evil cannot resist in chaos, only 1 entity can.

This is also why the evil is not removed from the top and always
a given option. And why the only relation with it can be USE.

To remove evil when it grows too much, we see some action but act
with a minimum of the forces and from a man, if in a context
that involves humanity, always from man, for respect.

This means two hands 1 brain and nothing more.

Of course in Trinity, the man can symbolize the Spirit,
as the Spirit in a Square of Chaos can be the circumference
symbolizing a more much point collector, a full Disc (which is the father)
in a frame of Chaos(no information in it if not inside the father).

There is an order in complexity between the two symbols(man,
and bigger, the spirit) & the father but all of them
together form an unbreakable triangle, 1 thing.

What is a symbol? Imagine a man with billion neurons and ask your
son to draft one. Are those 7-8 lines and a circle
resembling the head a man?

No, but it symbolizes it.

The same way a man symbol of the Spirit,
or the  Spirit itself symbol of the Father.

In the end, I reached a conclusion that mutates my options often mutable.

I have a simple view where I cannot go higher (except the apple
starting choice)
I think the spirit Face today, can be associated with the Galactic cores
networks (as well as their *single* and unique opposite white hole) or
at least
from that part may come the prophecy and then the prophets & the religions
in this universe, the only place in contact (that may act through gravity
and entanglement from full construct layer after layer of time or from
a single dot --singularity-- with all the time.

For this reason, all the stars point and dance around it
and so we do even if we are far in the corner of the milky way.

Want to go higher?

You already are experiencing what you requested the highest thing
you can experience (the apple). Maybe not the way you requested :D

So pls be more humble and be your definition
you will never leave the "unperfect status" *Man cannot be God*.
Also can not become an Angel.

But all creature are different and as you can see with a wide range
of evolving options.

We were eating bananas now we play with LIGO and Quantum Internet,
VR and Decoding nerve flux. There will be more.

Some back to Mice or Pigs status, but maybe depends on the School of life.
As when you get a degree, you trash all the books. This happens every life.
So you forget all, is like trashing all your books at the end of university
or do not touch again in your upgraded life.
But the Degree is there, ready to get higher again or maybe wrong again,

like in a stair?

There is no separation between the spiritual realm and material realm,
they constitute 1 world. Our plane of existence with cells,
large blocks like Lego (biological cells) let us live in some dimensions.
But there are also other levels, yes in the matter and gravity
transduced in metals (super hot or super cold) or not,
also entangled with 1 singularity. Why not?

Why inside a room the do temperature
get lower with some particular activity? From where it gets lower
from plastic or wood? Or from metals?

Are cold metals good transducer? Is Hot metal a good one?

Why entropy in metals change something in what is transported?

And what if also they transduce back?

Why the hot iron core of the earth?

Why is hydrogen one of the metal? Why in plasma status?

Why of photons from it? Is only for warming?

We are sure all this energy in matter and libre form
have no meaning at all, I mean the only function is to support
the biological life?

Are we sure we are looking all this order in the universe
and so magnificent thing like a galaxy core that let dance 400 billion stars
in the right way?

Where is the functional eye?

I think the reality is with nested levels of understanding,
that all is Life inside the Father. Next Time you look at a stone,
remember there is a memory in it and information
(energy + information does the matter) what it does inside we can not see
right now, or why it does, we see is only good for our man-centric purpose.

Is Not Dead information. All is life, all is in a bed of Love as we are,
*all is a single mind* that emerge with love from chaos where information
can't exist. Love is the magic who trap information in chaos
and become the bed of what exists of what is the life.

--

Why we give the Name Sagittarius to one of our smart-city meta-project
is far in the time, in 2010,

The first two projects which had the star name was Mizar & Alcor,
we want something marvelous for the name, something really beautiful.
So what is more beautiful than the stars?
We searched the meaning in Arabic for the stars who named them earliest
than other.

Mizar had the meaning of Horse, Alcor of Knight. then those suited perfectly
for the hardware and the OS.

 From that time we used this scheme.

Then happened the second project, even conceptually, Nwiw,
we organized the city growing with doors and each door to go in a circle,
the circle was not good for endless growth, so we used the spiral concept,
so each door goes in a concentric spiral.
So probably this is the Spiralcity that will come,
even if the Spilarcity was the early name of Sagittarius meta-project.

The concept was the city-as-a-galaxy full of stars-boards... So the
spiralcity.

But how we can see the synchronicities live in a language
that our whole life is part of.

Then, sometime we think that time is ordered, maybe or with few exceptions.

We share now 1 philosophy. But all this remain mostly opinions,

that may lead to further research for validation.

So this is near all about our names.

Regarding Nwiw, we changed policy and not use any more star names,
except for one thing - sun coin - and the name Nwiw,
come from the symbol of the menorah that means New menorah,
the ASCII characters wiw resemble it.

Menorah is a symbol of all our planets with center the sun,
suncoin is not the center of the project, however, is a tool,
the center is the Virtual City, even if only a Testbed
of all the entire project.

Other Projects have a menorah as a logo, like GNU Common-Lisp.

-ยง