[All] An article show some basic philosophy that drove to the Nwiw Project

Sergio Sorrenti sergio at simplemachines.it
Thu Sep 6 17:21:22 CEST 2018

Hi All,

in linkedin we posted an article [1]
that put the philosophical basis to Nwiw project [2]

This article can be viewed also from the command line with links2 browser.

In there we discuss possible effects of VR as positive for Environment,
Humanity Integration, Suffer-for-Mortality (alleviator) - A Free Cyberspace,
new Grid PCs, GPL, Free & Non-Free Integration, Less-risky way to AI
and Free HW.

This article is given for comments and to focus our today and in the years
that will come R&D activity in the simplemachines-Italy no-profit with
highly dynamic () projects like Nwiw. Till not stable concepts
for coding or better solutions like GridCoin to appear in FOSS domain
to be incorporated or integrated.

-ยง

[1]
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/vr-virtual-reality-multilevel-problems-solver-sergio-sorrenti/