[Mizar32-riot] Riot OS Port Status -- 1st message to the list

George Orais gporais at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 13:17:34 CET 2020

 Hi Sergio,
Yes, it does work, thanks!

BR,Geo
    On Monday, 16 November 2020, 08:42:11 pm GMT+9, Sergio Sorrenti <sergio at simplemachines.it> wrote:

 Hi All,

i write this mail in order  to be sure the list works.

your reply is appreciated.

--

The status of Riot OS port

Marcus have compiled the C11 sources,

with gcc C99 compiler obtaining a firmware of ~30KB .

The sources are not yet in Github / Simplemachines

but will be soon there.

This port is coordinated from Marcus

the target is to have a fully functional port.

At this point you can write to the list

mizar32-riot at lists.simplemachines.it

so all are informed in the changes or the status.

Who get this message is already subscribed from me.

Marcus, George, Raman, Andrea and Federico.

But I will send invitations today to the other members

that was silent on the first call.

Sergio

--
Sergio Sorrenti - SS - Associazione Simplemachines - President
e-Mails: (Dev): sergio at simplemachines.it | (Bizn) kansei.studio
Personal: sergio at onipv4.org | GPG-Signed: questo.mondo at libero.it
GSM-Telephone, Telegram , Whatsapp , Skype (Web): +39 3492560300
My Projects: | GNU Soul | § SgrA* | 🕎 Nwiw | ツ Share the time