[Mizar32-riot] Hello List

Federico Pietro Briata federico at briata.org
Tue Nov 17 00:09:36 CET 2020

Ciao Sergio,
NOPE, I still need to remember to use reply all from my email client..

I believe the best way is to manage on mailman the "reply-to" mail
header, this setting by default it's not configured.
Please log to the admin page of the list with the password you
configured and try to make some changes.

https://lists.simplemachines.it/admin/mizar32-riot

fede