[Mizar32-riot] Riot-avr32 Temporary github location

George Orais gporais at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 01:26:56 CET 2020

 Hi Sergio,
Thank you for sharing these info, very interesting and all noted.
Btw want to confirm if my understanding is correct, first goal is port Riot to Mizar32.After this we will port existing interpreters (Lua, C, PicoLisp, TinyScheme) from Alcor6L to run on top Riot, correct?After this, add Javascript, Python and Haskell interpreters on top Riot, correct?

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for all these details about Riot port for AVR32, all noted.
Let me dig into this and prepare my environment based on these details, will get back as soon as I got questions or if its in ready state.
For the naming, I agree with the points on Riot- first or Mizar32- first, but if you and Sergio votes for Mizar32-riot, I'm fine that ;)

BR,Geo